Yes! I want to help families and empower communities.
World Wide Village is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization. All gifts or donations of any kind are tax deductible under IRS Section 170(c)(2). Using this form constitutes your agreement to relinquish control of the funds in accordance with IRS regulations.
Use my gift where it is needed most.
- $59 will feed one child hot lunches for an entire school year
- $128 will provide one pregnant goat and feed it for two months
- $538 will pay an elementary teacher’s salary for a year
- $1036 will build 33 square feet of the medical center.
Family Chicken Business
$30. Includes 2 chickens and start-up feed.
Easter Gifts for Students
For $20 you can provide:
- “The Story of Jesus” booklet that was recently translated into Creole
- A printed school photo – very special to children in Haiti
- A letter and photo from your family
- Another small gift – depending on the age & gender of your student
Family Goat Herd
$100. Provides a pregnant goat to a family.