POWER THE PUMPS!
Well #1 on the hilltop in Williamson still relies on gasoline to pump water. Over the last several months, a gasoline shortage in Haiti has caused the water distribution to cease for weeks at a time.
This well provides water to hundreds of families in the area, goats and livestock, the WWV Medical Center and the irrigation system at the WWV gardens. Lack of water impacts so many areas of daily life in Haiti, but you can help!
Will you help us Power the Pumps at City on a Hill with solar power?
- $75 will help purchase cables, wiring, connectors, etc.
- $160 will purchase one deep cell battery (8 needed)
- $320 will purchase two solar panels (16 needed)
- $500 will provide a charge controller
- $2160 will provide an adequate inverter
- Any amount will help reach the goal!
World Wide Village, Inc. is a registered 501c(3) nonprofit organization:
3495 Northdale Blvd. NW, Suite 230
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Phone: (651) 777-6908
3810 Murrell Rd, #303
Rockledge, FL 32955
Phone: (321) 735-8574