Bridge the Gap
Haiti is facing a very difficult season of turmoil. Months of political protests and roadblocks have caused deep economic hardships. Families like the Bernards — wonderful siblings who were orphaned years ago — are struggling to maintain their livelihood during this current time of crisis. Many people in rural Haiti are finding themselves sitting with their hands empty.
This December, your gifts can help bridge the gap for many families like the Bernards.
- $30 will provide food for a family for one week.
- $100 will supply medication for a hypertension patient for six months.
- $220 will restock merchandise for a family business.
- $500 will fund a broiler chicken operation (170 chicks with feed & vaccinations).
- $1,000 will support local churches in sharing the Gospel and meeting basic needs.
- $15,000 will build a home for a family (3-bedroom, 720 square feet).
Please give today to bridge the gap and meet critical needs of families in Haiti!
World Wide Village Locations:
403 Jackson Street, Suite 308
Minneapolis, MN 55303
Phone: (651) 777-6908
3810 Murrell Rd, #303
Rockledge, FL 32955
Phone: (321) 735-8574