Our most recent team from Minnesota had a BUSY week using their skills in construction, electrical engineering and much more to bless World Wide Village and the people of Haiti. Here’s a quick run-down of the work they did in Haiti over the last week. It’s always a blessing to watch our teams work so well alongside our Haitian crews.
- Surveyed and laid out building plans for sewing school in Williamson.
- Surveyed land for future Moringa tree garden.
- Excavated a ravine and installed drainage culverts so that water from the rainy season will not erode the land where the medical clinic is being constructed.
- Finalized some drawings for the final stages of the medical clinic to simplify construction.
- Rewired 5 houses in one of our staff members’ neighborhoods to prepare for “Electricite D’Haiti” (EDH) to bring service to that area of Haiti.
- Arranged for 12 goats to be purchased and delivered to 5 families (including the Caseus family).
- Hiked up the mountain.
- Played with a LOT of kids!