CITY ON A HILL
As World Wide Village began working more extensively in the villages of Williamson and Luly, we felt moved to help address the many areas of basic needs. In order to ensure our approach to poverty alleviation was sustainable, we facilitated meetings of community leaders and asked three basic questions:
1. What resources do you HAVE?
2. What resources do you NEED?
3. How can we help YOU accomplish your goals?
From those meetings the vision for City on a Hill was born. On the nearly 16.5 acres of land owned by World Wide Village overlooking the ocean in Williamson, Haiti, we have begun to help the residents of the area become:
Healthy – Educated – Self-Sufficient
Education: Current primary and secondary schools; sewing center; future plans for a vocational training center
World Wide Village, Inc. is a registered 501c(3) nonprofit organization:
3495 Northdale Blvd. NW, Suite 230
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Phone: (651) 777-6908
Phone: (321) 735-8574
Other Ways to Help:
- Shop AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate a portion to World Wide Village.
- Shop CauseTeam and 40% of your purchase will support World Wide Village.